Report NEP-DEM-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2014. "Family Structure and the Education Gender Gap: Evidence from Italian Provinces," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0036, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2014. "Intrahousehold distribution in migrant-sending families," DEA Working Papers 63, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Slawa Rokicki & Livia Montana & Gunther Fink, "undated". "Impact of Migration on Fertility and Abortion: Evidence from the Household and Welfare Study of Accra," Working Paper 176371, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Younoh Kim & Vlad Radoias, 2014. "Intra Marriage Bargaining Power and Fertility Decisions for Women in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2014-06, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Janet Currie & David Figlio & Joshua Goodman & Claudia Persico, 2014. "A Population Level Study of the Effects of Early Intervention for Autism," Working Paper 171881, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Joanna Clifton-Sprigg, 2014. "Out of sight, out of mind? Educational outcomes of children with parents working abroad," ESE Discussion Papers 251, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Salvador Navarro & David A. Rivers, 2014. "Model Uncertainty and the Effect of Shall-Issue Right-to-Carry Laws on Crime," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20144, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).