Report NEP-DEM-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John R. Thompson, 2014. "Bayesian analysis with Stata: Application to neonatal mortality in the UK," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 14, Stata Users Group.
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2014. "Unhealthy Retirement?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1409, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- Ozier, Owen, 2014. "Exploiting externalities to estimate the long-term effects of early childhood deworming," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7052, The World Bank.
- Elena Pirani & Daniele Vignoli, 2014. "Are spouses more satisfied than cohabitors? A survey over the last twenty years in Italy," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_09, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2014. "Gender Equality in the Labor Market in the Philippines," ADB Reports RPT136187-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 24 Jun 2014.