Report NEP-DEM-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Manuela Stranges, 2014. "Cultural Values And Decision To Work Of Immigrant Women In Italy," Working Papers 201413, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Monica Bozzano, 2013. "Women, Medieval Commerce, and the Education Gender Gap," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0007, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Brown, David & Knapp, Caprice & Baker, Kimberly & Kaufmann, Meggen, 2014. "Using Bayesian Imputation to Assess Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Pediatric Performance Measures," Working Papers 2014-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del Rio, "undated". "The Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: a Male-female Comparison in Spain," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600002, EcoMod.
- Daniel D. Schnitzlein, 2014. "A New Look at Intergenerational Mobility in Germany Compared to the US," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 689, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A., 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," Economics Working Paper Series 1432, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.