Report NEP-DEM-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ager, Philipp & Worm Hansen, Casper & Sandholt Jensen, Peter, 2014. "Fertility and early-life mortality: Evidence from smallpox vaccination in Sweden," MPRA Paper 57650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Kornstad & Marit Rønsen, 2014. "Women's wages and fertility revisited. Evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 784, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:ucg:wpaper:0056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maiti, Abhradeep, 2014. "Effect of Joint Custody Laws on Children's Future Labor Market Outcomes," MPRA Paper 57608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Behaghel & D. Blanchet & M. Roger, 2014. "Retirement, Early Retirement and Disability: Explaining Labor Force Participation after 55 in France," Working papers 500, Banque de France.
- Chien-Wen Peng, 2014. "The effects of fertility rates and dependency rates on housing prices," ERES eres2014_163, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Alberto Abadie & Susan Athey & Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2014. "Finite Population Causal Standard Errors," NBER Working Papers 20325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blau & Donald Haurin, 2013. "The Impact of Housing on the Wellbeing of Children and Youths," ERES eres2013_73, European Real Estate Society (ERES).