Report NEP-DEM-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diana Warren, 2013. "Retirement Decisions of Couples: The Impact of Spousal Characteristics and Preferences on the Timing of Retirement," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n41, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Stacey H. Chen & Yen-Chien Chen & Jin-Tan Liu, 2013. "The Impact of Family Composition on Educational Achievement," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A013, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Aug 2014.
- Charles L. Baum & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2013. "The Effects of Paid Family Leave in California on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Venkataramani, Atheendar, 2013. "Cognitive Development and Infectious Disease: Gender Differences in Investments and Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doreen Triebe, 2013. "Wo(men) at Work?: The Impact of Cohabiting and Married Partners' Earning on Women's Work Hours," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 614, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Emla Fitzsimons & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2013. "Food for Thought? Breastfeeding and Child Development," IFS Working Papers W13/31, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Edo, Anthony & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Yannelis, Constantine, 2013. "Language Skills and Homophilous Hiring Discrimination: Evidence from Gender- and Racially-Differentiated Applications," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1313, CEPREMAP.
- Emiko Higami & Kenichi Tomobe & Makoto Hanashima, 2013. "Urban laboring poor against Infant Mortality at Osaka city of the early 20th century : Who saved babies?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Timo Hener & Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2013. "Political Socialization in Flux?: Linking Family Non-Intactness during Childhood to Adult Civic Engagement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 612, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gabin Langevin & Pascaline Vincent, 2013. "National Identity and Immigrants’ Assimilation in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201341, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Johanna Catherine Maclean & Douglas Webber & Jody L. Sindelar, 2013. "The Roles of Assimilation and Ethnic Enclave Residence in Immigrant Smoking," NBER Working Papers 19753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Vilaplana Prieto, 2013. "Informal Care and intergenerational transfers in European Countries," Working Papers 2013-25, FEDEA.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Georgi Kocharkov & Cezar Santos, 2015. "Marry Your Like: Assortative Mating and Income Inequality," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 23, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Qing Li & Arthur Sweetman, 2013. "The Quality of Immigrant Source Country Educational Outcomes: Do they Matter in the Receiving Country?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1332, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.