Report NEP-DEM-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Piil Damm & Christian Dustmann, 2013. "Does Growing Up in a High Crime Neighborhood Affect Youth Criminal Behavior?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013025, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lars Dommermuth & Bryndl Hohmann-Marriott & Trude Lappegård, 2013. "Gender equality in the family and childbearing," Discussion Papers 759, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Eva García-Morán & Zoë Kuehn, 2013. "With Strings Attached: Grandparent-Provided Child Care and Female Labor Market Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 610, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marianne Tønnessen & Kjetil Telle & Astri Syse, 2013. "Childhood residential mobility and adult outcomes," Discussion Papers 750, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Luque Fernandez, M. A. & Bueno Cavanillas, A. & de Mateo, S., "undated". "Excess of maternal mortality in foreign nationalities in Spain, 1999-2006," Working Paper 76386, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Anne-Kristin Kuhnt & Heike Trappe, 2013. "Easier said than done: childbearing intentions and their realization in a short term perspective," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-018, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen, 2013. "Does more involved fathering imply a double burden for fathers in Norway?," Discussion Papers 753, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Luque-Fernandez, M. A. & Lone, N. I. & Gutierrez-Garitano, I. & Bueno-Cavanillas, A., "undated". "Stillbirth risk by maternal socio-economic status and country of origin: a population-based observational study in Spain, 2007-08," Working Paper 76361, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Verena Dill, 2013. "Ethnic Concentration and Extreme Right-Wing Voting Behavior in West Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2013-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Sherry Bawa, 2013. "The Impact of Children on Australian Couples' Wealth Accumulation," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1302, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Taryn Ann Galloway & Christian N. Brinch, 2013. "Is the relationship between schooling and disability pension receipt causal?," Discussion Papers 748, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Jan Lyngstad, 2013. "Comparing mothers' and fathers' reports on the non-resident father's contact with his children," Discussion Papers 744, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Şule Akkoyunlu, 2013. "Migration-Induced Women’s Empowerment: The Case of Turkey," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/77, European University Institute.
- Yumi Saita & Chihiro Shimizu & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2013. "Aging and Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Japanese and US Regional Data," CARF F-Series CARF-F-334, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Michael Landesmann & Isilda Mara, 2013. "The Steadiness of Migration Plans and Expected Length of Stay – Based on a Recent Survey of Romanian Migrants in Italy," wiiw Working Papers 104, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.