Report NEP-DEM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Varvarigos & Intan Zanariah Zakaria, 2011. "Growth and Demographic Change: Do Environmental Factors Matter?," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/46, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Irma Clots-Figueras, 2011. "Health and the Political Agency of Women," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/280, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2011. "Birth weight and family status revisited: evidence from Austrian register data," Economics working papers 2011-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2011. "Birth weight and family status revisited: evidence from Austrian register data," NRN working papers 2011-18, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Paul Lau Sau-Him & Miguel Sanchez-Romero, 2012. "Mortality transition and differential incentives for early retirement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00659868, HAL.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:62 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tânia Santos & Inmaculada Domínguez Fabián, 2012. "Immigration and pension system in Portugal," Working Papers 84, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Jo Blanden & Paul Gregg & Lindsey Macmillan, 2011. "Intergenerational Persistence in Income and Social Class: The Impact of Within-Group Inequality," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/277, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:63 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Employment Outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1202, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Igan, Deniz & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Smith, John, 2012. "Racial biases and market outcomes: "White men can't jump," but would you bet on it?," MPRA Paper 36069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris M. Herbst & Erdal Tekin, 2012. "Child Care Subsidies, Maternal Well-Being, and Child-Parent Interactions: Evidence from Three Nationally Representative Datasets," NBER Working Papers 17774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Bhashkar Mazumder & Reyn van Ewijk, 2012. "Fasting During Pregnancy and Children's Academic Performance," CEE Discussion Papers 0134, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Oscar D. Marcenaro-Gutiérrez, 2011. "Repercusiones de la prestación de cuidados informales a personas discapacitadas: un análisis detallado para Andalucía," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2011/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ponzo, Michela, 2012. "Does bullying reduce educational achievement? An evaluation using matching estimators," MPRA Paper 36064, University Library of Munich, Germany.