Report NEP-DEM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D.P. Chaudhri & Raghbendra Jha, 2011. "Child Poverty, Demographic Transition and Gender Bias in Education in India: Household Data Analysis (1993–94 and 2004–05)," ASARC Working Papers 2011-17, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Robert Rudolf & Sung-Jin Kang, 2011. "Adaptation under Traditional Gender Roles: Testing the Baseline Hypothesis in South Korea," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 101, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2011. "Influence of age of child on differences in marital satisfaction of males and females in East Asian countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_19, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih, 2011. "From Shame to Game in One Hundred Years: The Rise in Premarital Sex and its Destigmitization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8667, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner, Beatrice & Kuhn, Andreas, 2011. "Financial Incentives, the Timing of Births, Birth Complications, and Newborns' Health: Evidence from the Abolition of Austria's Baby Bonus," IZA Discussion Papers 6141, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk Bethmann & Michael Kvasnicka, 2011. "War, Marriage Markets And The Sex Ratio At Birth," FEMM Working Papers 110023, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Cho, In Soo, 2011. "Do Gender Differences in Risk Preferences Explain Gender Differences in Labor Supply, Earnings or Occupational Choice?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34651, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- admin, clsrn, 2011. "The Mom Effect: Family Proximity and the Labour Force Status of Women in Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2011-30, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Raphaela Hyee, 2011. "Do Marriage Markets Influence the Divorce Hazard?," Working Papers 685, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Zorlu, Aslan, 2011. "Ethnic Disparities in the Graduate Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 6159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandra Traferri, 2011. "Gender Differences in Major Choice and College Entrance Probabilities in Brazil," Documentos de Trabajo 403, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Azuara, Oliver, 2011. "Effect of universal health coverage on marriage, cohabitation and labor force participation," MPRA Paper 35074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut, 2011. "Educating Children of Immigrants: Closing the Gap in Norwegian Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 6138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adida, Claire L. & Laitin, David D. & Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2011. ""One Muslim is Enough!" - Evidence from a Field Experiment in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2011. "Demographic Change Across The Globe Maintaining Social Security In Ageing Economies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.