Report NEP-DCM-2021-08-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Pakes & Jack R. Porter & Mark Shepard & Sophie Calder-Wang, 2021. "Unobserved Heterogeneity, State Dependence, and Health Plan Choices," NBER Working Papers 29025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arie Beresteanu, 2021. "Identification of Incomplete Preferences," Working Paper 7145, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Peter Christensen & Christopher Timmins, 2021. "The Damages and Distortions from Discrimination in the Rental Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 29049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhavook Bhardwaj & Kriti Manocha, 2021. "Choice by Rejection," Papers 2108.07424, arXiv.org.
- Tamara Bischof & Michael Gerfin & Tobias Mueller, 2021. "Attention Please! Health Plan Choice and (In-)Attention," Diskussionsschriften dp2111, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Morris Davis & Jesse M. Gregory, 2021. "Place-Based Redistribution in Location Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 29045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Bogenberger & Philipp Blum & Florian Dandl & Lisa-Sophie Hamm & Allister Loder & Patrick Malcolm & Martin Margreiter & Natalie Sautter, 2021. "MobilityCoins -- A new currency for the multimodal urban transportation system," Papers 2107.13441, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2021.
- Peter Arcidiacono & Karthik Muralidharan & Eun-young Shim & John D. Singleton, 2021. "Experimentally Validating Welfare Evaluation of School Vouchers: Part I," NBER Working Papers 29077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Krekel, Christian & Mavridis, Dimitris & Metcalfe, Robert & Senik, Claudia & Szymanski, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "Quantifying the intangible impact of the Olympics using subjective well-being data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101387, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.