Report NEP-DCM-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghosh, Ranjan Kumar & Gupta, Shweta & Singh, Vartika & Ward, Patrick S., 2019. "Is there a market for multi-peril crop insurance in developing countries moving beyond subsidies? Evidence from India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1820, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hackbarth, André & Madlener, Reinhard, 2018. "Combined Vehicle Type and Fuel Type Choices of Private Households: An Empirical Analysis for Germany," FCN Working Papers 17/2018, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised May 2019.
- Datta, Nikhil, 2019. "Willing to pay for security: a discrete choice experiment to analyse labour supply preferences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103390, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Ragasa, Catherine & Asante, Seth & Amewu, Sena, 2019. "Can local products compete against imports in West Africa? Supply-and demand-side perspectives on chicken, rice, and tilapia in Accra, Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1821, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anton Gerunov, 2020. "Binary Classification Problems in Economics and 136 Different Ways to Solve Them," Bulgarian Economic Papers bep-2020-02, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski - Bulgaria // Center for Economic Theories and Policies at Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski, revised Mar 2020.
- Antoine Kornprobst & Matt Davison, 2020. "Influence Of Climate Change On The Corn Yield In Ontario And Its Impact On Corn Farms Income At The 2068 Horizon," Papers 2003.01270, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios & Krekel, Christian & Mavridis, Dimitris & Metcalfe, Robert & Senik, Claudia & Szymanski, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2019. "Quantifying the intangible impact of the Olympics using subjective well-being data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jardine, Eric & Porter, Nathaniel D, 2020. "Pick Your Poison: The Attribution Paradox in Cyberwar," SocArXiv etb72, Center for Open Science.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Gupta, Shweta & Singh, Vartika & Ortega, David L. & Gautam, Shriniwas & Guerena, David & Shrestha, Rudra Bahadur, 2019. "What is the intrinsic value of fertilizer? Experimental value elicitation and decomposition in the hill and terai regions of Nepal," IFPRI discussion papers 1812, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).