Report NEP-DCM-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janmaat, Johannus & Geleta, Solomon & Loomis, John, 2019. "Detecting social network effects on willingness to pay for environmental improvements using egocentric network measures," MPRA Paper 96675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engler, Daniel & Groh, Elke D. & Ziegler, Andreas, 2019. "The causal effect of religious and environmental identity on green preferences: A combined priming and stated choice experiment," Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203610, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Battal Dogan & Serhat Dogan & Kemal Yildiz, 2019. "Lexicographic Choice Under Variable Capacity Constraints," Papers 1910.13237, arXiv.org.
- Eray Turkel & Yunus C. Aybas, 2019. "The Value of Precise Communication in Persuasion," Papers 1910.13547, arXiv.org.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Bai Huang & Aman Ullah, 2018. "A Combined Random Effect and Fixed Effect Forecast for Panel Data Models," Working Papers 201906, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Takanori IDA & Takunori ISHIHARA, 2019. "The Effect of Information Provision on Stated and Revealed Preferences:A Field Experiment on the Choice of Power Tariffs Before and After Japanese Retail Electricity Liberalization," Discussion papers e-19-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Friberg, Richard & Steen, Frode & Ulsaker, Simen A., 2018. "Hump-shaped cross-price effects and the extensive margin in cross-border shopping," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 20/2019, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics, revised 23 Sep 2019.