Report NEP-DCM-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahmud, Minhaj & Gutierrez, Italo A. & Kumar, Krishna B. & Nataraj, Shanthi, 2019. "What Aspects of Formality Do Workers Value? Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 12121, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donna, Javier D., 2018. "Measuring Long-Run Price Elasticities in Urban Travel Demand," MPRA Paper 92233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara PÃ©rez GutiÃ©rrez & Andrés Vargas Pérez, 2018. "Respuesta del consumidor a la informaciÃ³n sobre la huella de carbono de los alimentos: un anÃ¡lisis usando un experimento de elecciÃ³n discreta," Revista de Economía del Caribe 017167, Universidad del Norte.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Pigini, Claudia, 2019. "Partial effects estimation for fixed-effects logit panel data models," MPRA Paper 92243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levon Barseghyan & Francesca Molinari & Matthew Thirkettle, 2019. "Discrete Choice under Risk with Limited Consideration," Papers 1902.06629, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2021.