Report NEP-DCM-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iv'an Fern'andez-Val & Whitney Newey, 2017. "Nonseparable Multinomial Choice Models in Cross-Section and Panel Data," Papers 1706.08418, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Juan Vélez, 2017. "Merger Effects with Product Complementarity: Evidence from Colombia’s Telecommunications," Borradores de Economia 1018, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kenjiro Hirata & Shinsuke Ikeda & Masako Ikefuji & Myong-Il Kang & Katsunori Yamada, 2017. "Time Discounting, Ambiguity Aversion, and Preferences for Future Environmental Policies: Evidence from Discrete Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 1012, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Suryanto, 2017. "Vulnerability and Willingness to Pay for Coping with Flood in Klaten Regency, Central Java, Indonesia," GATR Journals jber135, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Evi Gravitiani, 2017. "Are Tourists Willing to Pay for Mitigation of Abrasion? A study on Coastal Areas in Yogyakarta, Indonesia," GATR Journals gjbssr468, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.