Report NEP-DCM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunnar Gutsche & Andreas Ziegler, 2016. "Are private investors willing to pay for sustainable investments? A stated choice experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201640, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Damian Clarke & Sonia Oreffice & Climent Quintana-Domeque, 2016. "The Demand for Season of Birth," Working Papers 2016-032, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Anabela Botelho & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Lígia Costa Pinto & Sara Sousa & Marieta Valente, 2016. "Accounting for local impacts of photovoltaic farms: two stated preferences approaches," NIMA Working Papers 64, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Nathan Kettlewell, 2016. "Policy Choice and Product Bundling in a Complicated Health Insurance Market: Do People get it Right?," Discussion Papers 2016-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter & Stefan Pittner & Andrea Weber & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2016. "Analysing Plant Closure Effects Using Time-Varying Mixture-of-Experts Markov Chain Clustering," Economics working papers 2016-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Bakkenbüll, Linn-Brit & Dilger, Alexander, 2016. "Willingness to pay and accept for hosting Olympic Games in Germany," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 11/2016, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.