Report NEP-DCM-2016-03-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stijn Baert & Bart Cockx & Matteo Picchio, 2015. "Modeling The Effects Of Grade Retention In High School," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 15/915, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hitoshi Shigeoka & Katsunori Yamada, 2016. "Income-comparison Attitudes in the US and the UK: Evidence from Discrete-choice Experiments," NBER Working Papers 21998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brenig, Mattheus & Proeger, Till, 2016. "Putting a price tag on security: Subjective well-being and willingness-to-pay for crime reduction in Europe," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 278, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bérangère Legendre & Olivia Ricci, 2015. "Measuring fuel poverty in France: Which households are the most fuel vulnerable?," Post-Print hal-01283999, HAL.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Lagos, Vicente, 2016. "Assessment of Post-merger Coordinated Effects: Characterization by Simulations," TSE Working Papers 16-631, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Zadia M. Feliciano & Nadia Doytch, 2016. "EU Accession and Foreign Owned Firms in Bulgaria," NBER Working Papers 21860, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Predicting US banks bankruptcy: logit versus Canonical Discriminant analysis," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anil Markandya, 2016. "Cost benefit analysis and the environment: How to best cover impacts on biodiversity and ecosystem services," OECD Environment Working Papers 101, OECD Publishing.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2016. "Intrageneration Poverty Dynamics in Indonesia: Households’ Welfare Mobility Before, During, and After the Asian Financial Crisis," Working Papers 117, JICA Research Institute.