Report NEP-DCM-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petrolia, Daniel & Interis, Matthew & Hwang, Joonghyun, 2015. "Single-Choice, Repeated-Choice, and Best-Worst Elicitation Formats: Do Results Differ and by How Much?," Working Papers 212479, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Fedor Iskhakov & Thomas Høgholm Jørgensen & John Rust & Bertel Schjerning, 2015. "Estimating Discrete-Continuous Choice Models: The Endogenous Grid Method with Taste Shocks," Discussion Papers 15-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Krah, Kwabena & Petrolia, Daniel & Williams, Angelica & Coble, Keith & Harri, Ardian & Rejesus, Roderick, 2015. "Producer preferences for contracts on a risky bioenergy crop," Working Papers 212483, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Petrolia, Daniel & Walton, William & Yehouenou, Lauriane, 2015. "Is There a Market for Branded Gulf of Mexico Oysters?," Working Papers 212482, Mississippi State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Maltz, Amnon, "undated". "Experience Based Dynamic Choice: A Revealed Preference Approach," Working Papers WP2015/6, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 18 Nov 2015.