Report NEP-DCM-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Boyce & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Charles Noussair & Michael Townsend & Steve Tucker, 2015. "The Effects of Emotions on Preferences and Choices for Public Goods," Working Papers in Economics 15/02, University of Waikato.
- Walter Beckert, 2015. "Choice in the Presence of Experts," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1503, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Tibor Hanappi, 2015. "The Potential of Electromobility in Austria: An Analysis Based on Hybrid Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1472, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Uwe Kunert & Heike Link & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2015. "About Attitudes and Perceptions: Finding the Proper Way to Consider Latent Variables in Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1474, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Bajari & Victor Chernozhukov & Han Hong & Denis Nekipelov, 2015. "Identification and Efficient Semiparametric Estimation of a Dynamic Discrete Game," NBER Working Papers 21125, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Aleksandra Baschina & Giovanni S. F. Bruno & Olga Demidova & Marcello Signorelli, 2015. "Determinants of Job Satisfaction in Young Russian Workers," Discussion Papers 7_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Nicolao Bonini & Stefania Pighin & Enrico Rettore & Lucia Savadori & Federico Schena & Sara Tonini & Paolo Tosi, 2015. "Overconfident people are more exposed to “black swan” events: A case study of avalanche risk," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2015-02, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.