Report NEP-DCM-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniele Pacifico, 2014. "On the role of unobserved preference Heterogeneity in discrete choice Models of labour supply," Working Papers 6, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- R. Carter Hill & Tong Zeng, 2014. "Shrinkage Estimation in the Random Parameters Logit Model," Departmental Working Papers 2014-11, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Peter G. Moffatt & Stefania Sitzia & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Heterogeneity in preferences towards complexity," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 14-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Li Gan & Tarun Sabarwal & Shuoxun Zhang, 2014. "Strategic or Non-Strategic: The Role of Financial Benefit in Bankruptcy," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201402, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2014.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arslan Tariq Rana & Philippe Saucier, 2013. "Les clauses environnementales dans les accords de libre échange entre pays développés et pays émergents - Analyse des déterminants," Post-Print halshs-01058357, HAL.
- Mircea Badescu & Christelle Garrouste & Massimo Loi, 2013. "The distribution of adult training among European unemployed: Evidence from recent surveys," Post-Print halshs-01057667, HAL.
- Bertrand-Cloodt D.A.M. & CÃ¶rvers F & Heijke J.A.M., 2014. "Ability, academic climate, and going abroad for work or pursuing a PhD," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Christelle Garrouste & Margarida Rodrigues, 2013. "Employability of young graduates in Europe," Post-Print halshs-01056703, HAL.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Pamminger, Christoph & Weber, Andrea & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2014. "When Is the Best Time to Give Birth?," IZA Discussion Papers 8396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).