Report NEP-DCM-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Mabit, Stefan, 2013. "Easy and flexible mixture distributions," MPRA Paper 46078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Valck, Jeremy & Vlaeminck, Pieter & Liekens, Inge & Aertsens, Joris & Chen, Wendy & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "The sources of preference heterogeneity for nature restoration scenarios," Working Papers 146522, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Magesan, Arvind, 2013. "Euler Equations for the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural," MPRA Paper 46056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strom Steinar & Locatelli Marilena & Dagsvik John K., 2013. "Compensated Labor Supply Probabilities and Slutsky Elasticities in Discrete Labor Supply Models," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201308, University of Turin.
- Olivier Bargain & Andreas Peichl, 2013. "Steady-State Labor Supply Elasticities: An International Comparison," AMSE Working Papers 1322, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Frontuto Vito, 2012. "Residential Energy Demand: a Multiple Discrete-Continuous Extreme Value Model using Italian Expenditure Data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201203, University of Turin.
- Driscoll, Áine & Lyons, Sean & Morgenroth, Edgar & Nolan, Anne, 2013. "Comparing the Determinants of Mode Choice across Travel Purposes," MPRA Paper 46034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Almas Heshmati, 2012. "Determinants of Mobile Phone Customer Satisfaction in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201290, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2012.
- Hazel Bateman & Isabella Dobrescu & Ben R. Newell & Andreas Ortmann & Susan Thorp, 2013. "As Easy as Pie: How Retirement Savers use Prescribed Investment Disclosures," Research Paper Series 326, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat, 2013. "Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women," CEPR Discussion Papers 9258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.