Report NEP-DCM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Muto, Nozomu, 2013. "List-based decision problems," Discussion Papers 2013-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian Decision Problems with Heterogeneous Priors," Working Papers 683, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter & Burton, Jonathan, 2013. "Going online with a face-to-face household panel: initial results from an experiment on the Understanding Society Innovation Panel," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-03, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- André Lapied & Thomas Rongiconi, 2013. "Ambiguity as a Source of Temptation: Modeling Unstable Beliefs," AMSE Working Papers 1316, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Kuhn, Michael A. & Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "The Importance of the Cognitive Environment for Intertemporal Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).