Report NEP-DCM-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jérôme Massiani, 2013. "SP surveys for electric and alternative fuel vehicles: are we doing the right thing?," Working Papers 2013_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Löschel, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo & Uehleke, Reinhard, 2013. "Revealed preferences for climate protection when the purely individual perspective is relaxed: Evidence from a framed field experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Deborah E. Lee, Stephen G. Hosking and Mario Du Preez, 2013. "Using a choice experiment to manage the excess demand challenges facing the Sundays River Estuary recreational fishery in South Africa," Working Papers 331, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Estelle Midler & Charles Figuières & Marc Willinger, 2013. "Choice overload, coordination and inequality: three hurdles to the effectiveness of the compensation mechanism?," Working Papers 13-01, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2013.
- Jaldell, Henrik & Lebnak, P & Anurak, A & Krongkan, B & Khanisthar, P, 2013. "Time is money, but how much? The monetary value of response time for Thai ambulance emergency services," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 8, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Gibson, John & Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Friedman, Jed, 2013. "What does variation in survey design reveal about the nature of measurement errors in household consumption ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6372, The World Bank.