Report NEP-DCM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yingying Dong & Arthur Lewbel & Thomas Tao Yang, 2012. "Comparing Features of Convenient Estimators for Binary Choice Models With Endogenous Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 789, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 May 2012.
- M. Du Preez & M.C. Sale, 2012. "Determining the impact of low-cost housing development on nearby property prices using discrete choice analysis," Working Papers 265, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ags:ulavwp:121311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Kuzmics, 2012. "Inferring preferences from choices under uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 462, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2012. "Why Do Life Insurance Policyholders Lapse? The Roles of Income, Health and Bequest Motive Shocks," NBER Working Papers 17899, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.