Report NEP-DCM-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Belzil & J. Hansen, 2010. "The distinction between dictatorial and incentive policy interventions and its implication for IV estimation," Working Papers hal-00463877, HAL.
- Kimberly Rollins & M.D.R. Evans & Mimako Kobayashi & Anita Castledine, 2010. "Willingness to Pay Estimation When Protest Beliefs are not Separable from the Public Good Definition," Working Papers 10-002, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Bellemare, Charles & Sebald, Alexander & Strobel, Martin, 2010. "Measuring the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Guilt: Estimation Using Equilibrium and Stated Belief Models," IZA Discussion Papers 4803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Haab & Robert L. Hicks & Kurt Schnier & John C. Whitehead, 2010. "Angler Heterogeneity and the Species-Specific Demand for Marine Recreational Fishing," Working Papers 10-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Karen Kaiser, 2010. "Limited Attention and Choice," Working Papers 2010-02, Banco de México.
- Valdés, Nieves, 2009. "The school reentry decision on poor girls: structural estimation and policy analysis using PROGRESA database," UC3M Working papers. Economics we101406, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Serena Fatica, 2010. "Taxation and the Quality of Institutions: Asymmetric Effects on FDI," Taxation Papers 21, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.