Report NEP-DCM-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angel Bujosa Bestard & Antoni Riera Font & Robert L. Hicks, 2009. "Combining discrete and continuous representations of preference heterogeneity: a latent class approach," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2009/2, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Qin, Pin & Carlsson, Fredrik & Xu, Jintao, 2009. "Forestland Reform in China: What do the Farmers Want? A Choice Experiment on Farmers’ Property Rights Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 370, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sæther, Erik Magnus, 2009. "A Discrete Choice Analysis of Norwegian Physicians’ Labor Supply and Sector Choice," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:19, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Strand, Jon, 2009. "Public- and private-good values of statistical lives Results from a combined choice-experiment and contingent-valuation survey," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2002:2, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Berster, Peter & Gelhausen, Marc Christopher & Wilken, Dieter, 2009. "Business Aviation in Germany: An empirical and model-based analysis," MPRA Paper 16003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy T. Fox & Amit Gandhi, 2009. "Identifying Heterogeneity in Economic Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 15147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.