Report NEP-DCM-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Pian & Velamuri, Malathi, 2009. "Misspecification and Heterogeneity in Single-Index, Binary Choice Models," MPRA Paper 15722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna MAFFIOLETTI & Michele SANTONI, 2007. "Emotions, competence and confidence in choice under uncertainty," Departmental Working Papers 2007-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Hannes Winner, 2009. "Incorporation and Taxation: Theory and Firm-level Evidence," Working Papers 0908, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Hiroshi Ohashi & Keiji Saito, 2009. ""Farm Size, Productivity, and Speculative Motives in Agricultural Land: Why Japanese Farmers are So Small in Scale?" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-209, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Anna GIUNTA, 2008. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect: evidence from the Italian automotive supply chain," Departmental Working Papers 2008-30, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 27 Oct 2010.