Report NEP-DCM-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blass, Asher & Lach, Saul & Manski, Charles, 2008. "Using Elicited Choice Probabilities to Estimate Random Utility Models: Preferences for Electricity Reliability," CEPR Discussion Papers 7030, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karine Lamiraud & Konrade von Bremen & Cam Donaldson, 2009. "The impact of information on patient preferences in different delivery patterns : a contingent valuation study of prescription versus OTC drugs," Working Papers 0901, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Catalina M. Torres Figuerola & Nick Hanley & Antoni Riera Font, 2008. "The implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments," CRE Working Papers (Documents de treball del CRE) 2008/6, Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra").
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jason T. Abaluck & Jonathan Gruber, 2009. "Choice Inconsistencies Among the Elderly: Evidence from Plan Choice in the Medicare Part D Program," NBER Working Papers 14759, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore