Report NEP-DCM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Gutierrez, 2007. "Recent developments in multilevel modeling, including models for binary and count responses," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 12, Stata Users Group.
- Yulia Marchenko, 2007. "Power analysis and sample-size determination in survival models with the new stpower command," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 13, Stata Users Group.
- Ben Dwamena, 2007. "Meta-analytical Integration of Diagnostic Accuracy Studies in Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2007 4, Stata Users Group, revised 05 Sep 2007.
- Jörg Franke, 2007. "Does Affirmative Action Reduce Effort Incentives? A Contest Game Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 711.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ehud Lehrer & Eilon Solan, 2007. "Learning to play partially-specified equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001436, David K. Levine.
- Degryse, Hans & Laeven, Luc & Ongena, Steven, 2007. "The Impact of Organizational Structure and Lending Technology on Banking Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.