Report NEP-DCM-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Bonnel, 2003. "Estimation of aggregated modal split mode," Post-Print halshs-00092335, HAL.
- Lehrer, Jocelyn A. & Lehrer, Vivian L. & Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Zhao, Zhenxiang, 2007. "Physical Dating Violence Among College Students in Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 2753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007. "College Education and Wages in the U.K.: Estimating Conditional Average Structural Functions in Nonadditive Models with Binary Endogenous Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 2761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2007. "The Role of Association Agreements within European Union Enlargement to Central and Eastern European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2769, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kruger, Diana & Soares, Rodrigo R. & Berthelon, Matias, 2007. "Household Choices of Child Labor and Schooling: A Simple Model with Application to Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 2776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Fernàndez-Villadangos, 2006. "Are two-part tariffs efficient when consumers plan ahead?: An empirical study," Working Papers CREAP2006-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Oct 2006.