Report NEP-DCM-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Francisco Gómez García & Manuel Salas Velasco, 2007. "El mercado de trabajo de los economistas: análisis de los factores determinantes de la duración del primer desempleo," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Agency in Health-Care: Are Medical Care-Givers Perfect Agents?," IZA Discussion Papers 2727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Molina, José Alberto & Navarro Paniagua, Maria & Walker, Ian, 2007. "Mums and Their Sons, Dads and Their Daughters: Panel Data Evidence of Interdependent Marginal Utilities across 14 EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brink, Anne & Nordblom, Katarina & Wahlberg, Roger, 2007. "Maximum Fee vs. Child Benefit: A Welfare Analysis of Swedish Child-Care Fee Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 2748, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:knz:cofedp:0603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evangelos M. Falaris, 2007. "Misclassification of the Dependent Variable in Binary Choice Models: Evidence from Five Latin American Countries," Working Papers 07-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Konow, James, 2006. "Is Fairness in the Eye of the Beholder? An Impartial Spectator Analysis of Justice," MPRA Paper 2730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele, Canegrati, 2007. "The Single-mindedness theory: empirical evidence from the U.K," MPRA Paper 2832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junyi Shen & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2007. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Individual Environmental Concern: Evidence from Shanghai Data," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Emily Lancsar, 2002. "Deriving welfare measures from stated preference discrete choice modelling experiments, CHERE Discussion Paper No 48," Discussion Papers 48, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Madeleine King & Rosalie Viney & Ishrat Hossain & David Smith & Sandra Fowler & Elizabeth Savage & Bruce Armstrong, 2006. "Men?s preferences for treatment of early stage prostate cancer: Results from a discrete choice experiment, CHERE Working Paper 2006/14," Working Papers 2006/14, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.