Report NEP-DCM-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bir:birmec:06-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2006-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dubois, P. & Hernandez Perez, A. & Ivaldi, M., 2006. "Academic journals as two-sided platforms : empirical evidence from data on french libraries," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200606, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Ivar Ekeland & Lazrak Ali, 2006. "Dynamic choices of hyperbolic consumers: the continuous time case," 2006 Meeting Papers 822, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino, 2006. "Designing Optimal Taxes with a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 475, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John K. Dagsvik & Gang Liu, 2006. "A Framework for Analyzing Rank Ordered Panel Data with Application to Automobile Demand," Discussion Papers 480, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2006. "Labor Supply as a Choice among Latent Job Opportunities. A Practical Empirical Approach," Discussion Papers 481, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John K. Dagsvik & TorbjÃ¸rn HÃ¦geland & Arvid Raknerud, 2006. "Estimation of Earnings- and Schooling Choice Relations: A Likelihood Approach," Discussion Papers 486, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- John K. Dagsvik & Marilena Locatelli & Steinar StrÃ¸m, 2006. "Simulating labor supply behavior when workers have preferences for job opportunities and face nonlinear budget constraints," Discussion Papers 488, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yasuyuki Sawada & Satoshi Shimizutani, 2005. ""Coping with Damages caused by the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-138, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Ricardo Scarpa & Mara Thiene & Kenneth Train, 2006. "Utility in WTP Space: A Tool to Address Confounding Random Scale Effects in Destination Choice to the Alps," Working Papers in Economics 06/15, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Joris Knoben, 2006. "A Relational Account of the Causes of Spatial Firm Mobility," ERSA conference papers ersa06p1, European Regional Science Association.