Report NEP-DCM-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2006. "Does ECB Communication Help in Predicting its Interest Rate Decisions?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1804, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anna Alberini & Stefania Tonin & Margherita Turvani & Aline Chiabai, 2006. "Paying for Permanence: Public Preferences for Contaminated Site Cleanup," Working Papers 2006.113, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hhb:aarmsl:2006_010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dagsvik, John K. & Locatelli, Marilena & Strøm, Steinar, 2006. "Simulating labor supply behavior when workers have preferences for job opportunities and face nonlinear budget constraints," Memorandum 20/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly A. & Karminsky, Alexandr A. & Golovan, Sergei V., 2004. "Probability of default models of Russian banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.