Report NEP-DCM-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:ujm-00000003_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dagsvik, John K., 2006. "Justifying Functional Forms in Models for Transitions between Discrete States, with Particular Reference to Employment-Unemployment Dynamics," Memorandum 06/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kaiser, Lutz C., 2006. "Female Labor Market Transitions in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Brodaty & Robert Gary-Bobo & Ana Prieto, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Human Capital Investment: a Structural Econometric Model," THEMA Working Papers 2006-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Belzil, Christian & Leonardi, Marco, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 2123, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susumu Imai & Hajime Katayama & Kala Krishna, 2006. "Crime and Young Men: The Role of Arrest, Criminal Experience, and Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 12221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gang Liu, 2006. "On Nash equilibrium in prices in an oligopolistic market with demand characterized by a nested multinomial logit model and multiproduct firm as nest," Discussion Papers 454, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2006. "Bayesian Estimation of Demand Functions under Block Rate Pricing," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-424, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pamela Kaval & Matthew Roskruge, 2008. "The Value of Native Birds in New Zealand: Results of a Waikato Survey," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Casari, Marco, 2006. "Pre-Commitment and Flexibility in a Time Decision Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1183, Purdue University, Department of Economics.