Report NEP-DCM-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Lechner & Stefan Lollivier & Thierry Magnac, 2005. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Thomas H. Klier & Dan McMillen, 2005. "Clustering of auto supplier plants in the U.S.: GMM spatial logit for large samples," Working Paper Series WP-05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Yue, Chengyan & Jensen, Helen H. & Bonett, Douglas & Mueller, Daren S. & Nonnecke, Gail R. & Gleason, Mark L., 2005. "Estimating Consumersï¾’ Valuation of Organic and Cosmetically Damaged Apples," Staff General Research Papers 12490, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi & Laura Rovegno, 2005. "Las preferencias individuales por el proteccionismo en "economías pequeñas", ¿fundamento racional?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0705, Department of Economics - dECON.
- R. Todd Jewel & Patricia Triunfo & Máximo Rossi, 2005. "El estado de salud de los jóvenes uruguayos," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1305, Department of Economics - dECON.