Report NEP-DCM-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Dueker, 2006. "Kalman filtering with truncated normal state variables for Bayesian estimation of macroeconomic models," Working Papers 2005-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joachim Wilde, 2005. "A note on GMM-estimation of probit models with endogenous regressors," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2005. "Comparing the Innovation Performance in Canadian, French and German Manufacturing Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-33, CIRANO.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Franco Mariuzzo & Ciara Whelan, 2005. "Merger Control in Differentiated Product," Trinity Economics Papers 2000510, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jawwad Noor, 2005. "Temptation, Welfare and Revealed Preference," Microeconomics 0509009, EconWPA.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie, 2005. "Part-time work in EU countries: labour market mobility, entry and exit," Working Paper Series 0460, European Central Bank.