Report NEP-DCM-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:082005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Measuring Willingness-To-Pay In Discrete Choice Models With Semi- Parametric Techniques," Industrial Organization 0504022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Riccardo Scarpa & Susanne Menzel, 2005. "Protection Motivation Theory and Contingent Valuation: Perceived Realism, Threat and WTP Estimates for Biodiversity Protection," Working Papers 2005.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J., 2005. "Pathways to Early Retirement in Denmark, 1984-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 1575, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Elusive effects of unemployment on happiness," Labor and Demography 0504008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo M Garcia, 2005. "Una Aproximación Microeconométrica a los Determinantes de la Elección del Modo de Transporte. (A Microeconometric Approach to the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice)," Urban/Regional 0504005, University Library of Munich, Germany.