Report NEP-DCM-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthew Adler, "undated". "Fear Assessment: Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Pricing of Fear and Anxiety," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1019, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Learning the decisions of small committees," Discussion Paper Series dp332, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Esperanza Vera-Toscano & Victoria Ateca-Amestoy & Rafael Serrano-del-Rosal, 2004. "Building Financial Satisfaction," IESA Working Papers Series 0412, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Lee, Yew Liang & Miller, Paul W., 2004. "Parents and Children Talk: The Family Dynamics of English Language Proficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 1216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Levin & P. Bajari, 2004. "Estimating Dynamic Models of Imperfect Competition," 2004 Meeting Papers 579, Society for Economic Dynamics.