Report NEP-DCM-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DCM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdellaoui, Mohammed & Vossman, Frank & Weber, Martin, 2003. "Choice-Based Elicitation and Decomposition of Decision Weights for Gains and Losses Under Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 3756, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irwin, Douglas & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Magnac, 2003. "Panel Binary Variables and Sufficiency: Generalizing Conditional Logit," Research Unit Working Papers 0308, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Patricio Santiago Dalton, 2003. "What have we learnt about Loss Aversion and Endowment Effects? Still an anomaly?," Microeconomics 0307005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Magnac & Eric Maurin, 2003. "Identification & Information in Monotone Binary Models," Research Unit Working Papers 0309, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Mayer, Thierry & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis, 2003. "How do Firms Agglomerate? A Study of FDI in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 3873, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.