Report NEP-DCM-2003-06-04This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2003. "Determinants of the Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes in Six Central American Countries; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 03/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2002. "A Discrete Choice Model for Labor Supply and Child Care," Discussion Papers 315, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:02169 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John K. Dagsvik & Steinar Strøm, 2003. "Analyzing Labor Supply Behavior with Latent Job Opportunity Sets and Institutional Choice Constraints," Discussion Papers 344, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marie W. Arneberg & John K. Dagsvik & Zhiyang Jia, 2002. "Labor Market Modeling Recognizing Latent Job Attributes and Opportunity Constraints An Empirical Analysis of Labor Market Behavior of Eritrean Women," Discussion Papers 331, Statistics Norway, Research Department.