Report NEP-CWA-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Park, Joungho & Kang, Boogyun & Min, Jiyoung & Yun, ChiHyun & Gwun, Kawon & Khon, Yevgeniy, 2017. "Economic Development Strategies of Major Central Asian Countries and Their Implications for Korea," World Economy Brief 17-25, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Ayse Abbasoglu Ozgoren & Banu Ergocmen & Aysit Tansel, 2017. "Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?," ERC Working Papers 1716, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2017.
- Aurélien Dasré & Angela Greulich & Ceren Inan, 2017. "Combating domestic violence against women in Turkey. The role of women's economic empowerment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Armenia; Technical Assistance Report-Upgrading Fiscal Rules," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/330, International Monetary Fund.
- Joaquin Iglesias & Alvaro Ortiz & Tomasa Rodrigo, 2017. "How do the EM Central Bank talk? A Big Data approach to the Central Bank of Turkey," Working Papers 17/24, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ceren Baysan, 2017. "Can More Information Lead to More Voter Polarization? Experimental Evidence from Turkey," 2017 Papers pba1551, Job Market Papers.