Report NEP-CWA-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cemal Eren Arbatli & Gunes Gokmen, 2016. "Minorities, Human Capital and Long-Run Development: Persistence of Armenian and Greek Influence in Turkey," CESifo Working Paper Series 6268, CESifo Group Munich.
- Muhammad Asali & Norberto Pignatti & Sophiko Skhirtladze, 2017. "Employment Discrimination in Georgia: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Working Papers 004-17 JEL Codes: J15, J7, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Stephen D. Younger & Artsvi KhachatryanÂ…, 2017. "Fiscal Incidence in Armenia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 43, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Salome Gelashvili & Phatima Mamardashvili, 2017. "Measuring Food Price Volatility in Georgia," Working Papers 007-17, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Cesar Cancho & Elena Bondarenko, 2017. "The Distributional Impact of Fiscal Policy in Georgia," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 42, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Zurab Abramishvili, 2017. "An Impact Evaluation of Mass Replacement of School Principals in Georgia," Working Papers 006-17 JEL Codes: H4, I21, International School of Economics at TSU, Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Amjad Ali, 2017. "Threshold Inflation in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 94, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.