Report NEP-CWA-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysıt Tansel, 2017. "Analyzing Wage Differentials by Fields of Study: Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1708, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2017.
- Duha T. Altindag & Elif S. Filiz & Erdal Tekin, 2017. "Does It Matter How and How Much Politicians are Paid?," NBER Working Papers 23613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilliano Alessandri, 2017. "Reviving Multilateral Security Dialogue in the MENA: Finding the Hard, but Possible, Compromise," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1712, OCP Policy Center.
- Asiye KAKIRMAN YILDIZ & Varol SAYDAM & Bahattin YALÇINKAYA, 2017. "An Analysis of public libraries' ability to represent preschool children in terms of their missions and responsibilities," Proceedings of Teaching and Education Conferences 4907768, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lia Charekishvili, 2017. "Child Labour: what do the survey results in Georgia show," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5006982, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.