Report NEP-CWA-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avni Önder Hanedar & Sercan Demiralay & Ismail Altay, 2017. "Between war and peace: The Ottoman economy and foreign exchange trading at the Istanbul bourse," Working Papers 0108, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Alexey Tenetko, 2016. "Regulative mechanism of integrative unity “Eurasian Economic Union”: problems and prospects," Published Papers ch1630, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alexey Tenetko, 2016. "Place and role of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the regulative mechanism “Eurasian Economic Union”," Published Papers ch1629, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Serife Genc Ileri & Gonul Sengul, 2017. "Rise of Services and Female Employment: Strength of the Relationship," Working Papers 1702, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Julian di Giovanni & Sebnem Kalemli-Özcan & José-Luis Peydró & Mehmet Fatih Ulu, 2017. "Capital Flows and the International Credit Channel," Working Papers 952, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Imai, Kohei, 2017. "Middle Eastern contributions to international relations theory : Turkey as a case study," IDE Discussion Papers 629, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).