Report NEP-CWA-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meschi, Elena & Taymaz, Erol & Vivarelli, Marco, 2016. "Globalisation, technology and the labour market: A microeconometric analysis for Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rashidghalam, Masoomeh & Heshmati, Almas & Dashti, Ghader & Pishbahar, Esmail, 2016. "A Comparison of Panel Data Models in estimating Technical Efficiency," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 433, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Nurullah Calis & Sirin Targan Calis, 2016. "Social Policy for Education: Assessing Needs of Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606152, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gassmann, Franziska & Zardo Trindade, Lorena, 2016. "The effect of means-tested social transfers on labour supply: heads versus spouses - An empirical analysis of work disincentives in the Kyrgyz Republic," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dawid Jabkowski & Ewa Stawicka, 2016. "Prospects for Turkey's accession to the EU," Working Papers 25/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Kuziyev Islom Nematovich, 2016. "Tendencies Of Development Of Audit’S Report In Uzbekistan: Problems And Perspectives," Working papers 2016-03-14, Voice of Research.
- Perihan Hazel Kaya & Mustafa Göktu? Kaya, 2016. "Policies That Increase Savings: Private Pension System Implementation In Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606078, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Türkcan, Kemal, 2016. "On the role of vertical differentiation in enhancing survival of export flows: Evidence from a developing country," MPRA Paper 71023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuli Keshelashvili, 2016. "General Strategies of Georgian Winemaking Companies? Management in the Conditions of Integrated Development," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3606116, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yakhontova, Yelena, 2015.
"Производительность Труда И Система Управления Персоналом
[Productivity and Human Resource management]," MPRA Paper 70568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophia Kan, 2016. "Improving health in Tajikistan: remittances trump other income," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 206, Courant Research Centre PEG.