Report NEP-CWA-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Sultan Orazbayev issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakhongir Kakhkharov, 2016. "Comparing the financial development of transition countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201601, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Mohamad Taghvaee, Vahid & Hajiani, Parviz, 2014. "Price and Income Elasticities of Gasoline Demand in Iran: Using Static, ECM, and Dynamic Models in Short, Intermediate, and Long Run," MPRA Paper 70054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sargsyan Hayk, 2016. "Determinants of Monetary Transmission in Armenia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Amat Adarov & Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Simona Jokubauskaite & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Ma, 2016. "Growth Stabilises: Investment a Major Driver, Except in Countries Plagued by Recession," wiiw Forecast Reports Spring2016, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Amat Adarov & Fatos Hoxha & Werner Laventure & Isilda Mara, 2015. "Monthly Report No. 9/2015," wiiw Monthly Reports 2015-09, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2016. "Negative Consequences of Smooth Devaluation," MPRA Paper 70292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roe, Terry L. & Smith, Rodney B.W., 2015. "Mainstreaming of ecosystem services into sectoral and macroeconomic policies and programmes of Republic of Kazakhstan," Miscellaneous Publications 232877, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sonali Jain-Chandra & Tidiane Kinda & Kalpana Kochhar & Shi Piao & Johanna Schauer, 2016. "Sharing the Growth Dividend; Analysis of Inequality in Asia," IMF Working Papers 16/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Selezneva, Ekaterina, 2015. "Struggling for new lives: Family and fertility policies in the Soviet Union and modern Russia," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-8, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mazilkina, Elena & Kasaeva, Tatyana, 2015. "Limiting The Risk Of Integration In The Context Of Ensuring National Information Security Of Russia," Published Papers marpc2, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alexei P Kireyev & Andrei Leonidov, 2016. "China’s Imports Slowdown; Spillovers, Spillins, and Spillbacks," IMF Working Papers 16/51, International Monetary Fund.