Report NEP-CWA-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amat Adarov & Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Olga Pindyuk & Leo, 2015. "Mixed Prospects: Consumption Leads Fragile Recovery in the CESEE Core – CIS Stumbles," wiiw Forecast Reports Autumn2015, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Idrisov, Georgij I. & Taganov, B., 2015. "Regional trade integration in the CIS area," EconStor Preprints 121961, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Dumludag, D. & Gokdemir, O. & Vendrik, M.C.M., 2015. "Relative income and life statisfaction of Turkish immigrants: The impact of a collectivistic culture," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Muzaffar Ahunov & Jakhongir Kakhkharov & Ziyodullo Parpiev & Inna Wolfson, 2015. "Socio-economic consequences of labor migration in Uzbekistan," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201507, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Tamer Cetin & Kadir Y. Eryigit, 2015. "Estimating the Economic Effects of Deregulation: Evidence from the Turkish Airline Industry," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1525, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Dogaru, Tatiana - Camelia, 2015. "Past and Current Paths to European Union Accession: Romania and Turkey a Comparative Approach," MPRA Paper 67455, University Library of Munich, Germany.