Report NEP-CWA-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fulya Memisoglu, 2014. "Between the legacy of nation-state and forces of globalisation: Turkey’s management of mixed migration flows," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0419, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Leyla Mocan, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Wages: Analysis of an Education Reform in Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1424, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Celbis M.G. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2014. "Can internet infrastructure help reduce regional disparities? : evidence from Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Hüseyin & Haug, Alfred A., 2014. "Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 61104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akarçay- Gürbüz, Ayça & Polat, Sezgin, 2014. "Public-private wage differentials in Turkey: public policy or market dynamics?," MPRA Paper 60872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Turkey; Staff Report for the 2014 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/329, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamara G. Nezhina, 2014. "Examining The Causes Of Systemic Corruption: The Case Of Kazakhstan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Roman Yu. Pochekaev, 2014. "Political And Legal Views Of Mikhail Speranskiy In “Rules On The Siberian Kirghiz," HSE Working papers WP BRP 43/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Resul Cesur & Bahadir Dursun & Naci Mocan, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Health and Health Behavior in a Middle-Income, Low-Education Country," NBER Working Papers 20764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2014. "The Gravity of Institutions in Resource-Rich Country," MPRA Paper 60943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2014. "Tajikistan : Capital Expenditures and Public Investment Management," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20750, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "Tajikistan Government Expenditures : Size, Composition and Trends," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20772, The World Bank.
- Irina Denisova & Polina Kuznetsova, 2014. "The effects of tobacco taxes on health : an analysis of the effects by income quintile and gender in Kazakhstan, the Russian Federation, and Ukraine," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 92765, The World Bank.
- Lamazoshvili Beka, 2014. "Effects of Oil Shocks on Oil-Importing Developing Economies: The Case of Georgia and Armenia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- World Bank, 2013. "Tajikistan : Review of Public Expenditures on Health," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20771, The World Bank.
- Randall Blair & Kenneth Fortson & Joanne Lee & Anu Rangarajan, "undated". "Should Foreign Aid Fund Agricultural Training? Evidence from Armenia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 74d16d1a54bd430eb39d64979, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Timur Kuran & Jared Rubin, 2014. "The Financial Power of the Powerless: Socio-Economic Status and Interest Rates under Partial Rule of Law," Working Papers 14-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Kristina Meier, 2014. "Low-Skilled Labor Migration in Tajikistan: Determinants and Effects on Expenditure Patterns," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1433, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.