Report NEP-CWA-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Türkcan, Kemal & Pişkin, Erhan, 2014. "Ticaret Anlaşmalarının Türkiye’nin İhracat Dinamiğine Etkisi: Yaygın ve Yoğun Ticaret [The Effects of the Trade Agreements on the Dynamics of Turkey’s Export: Extensive and Intensive Margins]," MPRA Paper 59841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayse Guveli & Harry Ganzeboom & Helen Baykara-Krumme & Lucinda Platt & Şebnem Eroğlu & Niels Spierings & Sait Bayrakdar & Efe K Sozeri & Bernhard Nauck, 2014. "2000 Families: identifying the research potential of an origins-of migration study," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014007, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Aysenur Acar, 2014. "The Dynamics of Multidimensional Poverty in Turkey," Working Papers 014, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richte, 2014. "On Thin Ice: CESEE Core Resilient in the Face of EU Stagnation and the Ukraine Crisis," wiiw Forecast Reports Autumn2014, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alisher Aldashev & Alexander M. Danzer, 2014. "Economic Returns to Speaking the Right Languages)? Evidence from Kazakhstan's Shift in State Language and Language of Instruction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1440, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Armagan-Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Carla Canelas, 2013. "A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data," Post-Print halshs-00820754, HAL.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl, 2014. "A new perspective on infrastructure and economics: Lessons from Afghanistan," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170514, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.