Report NEP-CWA-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sen, Kunal, 2013. "Governance and Development Outcomes in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 384, Asian Development Bank.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch, 2014. "Can cities be trapped in bad locations?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 408, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Smink & Simona Negro & Marko Hekkert, 2014. "How mismatching institutional logics frustrate sustainability transitions," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 14-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Ungureanu, George & Brezuleanu, Stejarel & Stanciu, Mihai & Brezuleanu, Carmen O. & Boghita, Eduard, 2014. "The relationships between urban and rural in regional development policies of Romania," 140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy 163404, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cai, Hongbin & Wang, Miaojun & Yan, Se, 2014. "Why Do Large Firms Willingly Pay High Wages in Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 53538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Peichl, Andreas, 2014. "The impact of redistributive policies on inequality in OECD countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-012, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.