Report NEP-CWA-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Talha Yalta, 2011. "Analyzing Energy Consumption and GDP Nexus Using Maximum Entropy Bootstrap: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 1103, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2011. "Turkish Aggregate Electricity Demand: An Outlook to 2020," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 132, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Alquist, Ron & Kilian, Lutz & Vigfusson, Robert J., 2011. "Forecasting the Price of Oil," CEPR Discussion Papers 8388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Soodabeh Sarafrazi & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "The Dynamics of Energy-Grain Prices with Open Interest," Working Papers in Economics 11/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- KUBO Fumiaki, 2010. "An Analysis of Foreign Policies of the Obama Administration: From January 2009 to May 2010 (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hal Hill & Juthathip Jongwanich, 2011. "Asia Rising: Emerging East Asian Economies as Foreign Investors," Departmental Working Papers 2011-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2011. "Real-Time Forecasts of the Real Price of Oil," CEPR Discussion Papers 8414, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liat Raz-Yurovich, 2011. "Economic determinants of divorce among dual-earner couples: Jews in Israel," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos & Abdelkrim Araar, 2011. "Mobility, Taxation and Welfare," Cahiers de recherche 1114, CIRPEE.