Report NEP-CWA-2011-06-04This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bukhari, Syed Kalim Hyder & Abdul, Jalil & Rao, Nasir Hamid, 2011. "Detection and Forecasting of Islamic Calendar Effects in Time Series Data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 31124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuchs, A. & Klann, N., 2011. "Paying a Visit: The Dalai Lama Effect on International Trade," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1103, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chow, Hwee Kwan, 2011. "Towards an Expanded Role for Asian Currencies: Issues and Prospects," ADBI Working Papers 285, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming Small Power Systems under Political Volatility: The Case of Nepal," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1133, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- HIGUCHI Yoshio & ISHII Kayoko & SATO Kazuma, 2011. "Analyzing the Relationship Between Poverty and Work: Exploring ways to solve the problem of the working poor (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).